Save these dates for a fun time in Great Falls, Montana!
June 16 – 18
It’s Lewis and Clark fun and Bluegrass music all rolled into one!
Here’s what’s happening:
Friday, June 16, 6:00 pm:
Bluegrass concert featuring 2 bands at the Gibson Park Band Shell:
• Laney Lou and The Bird Dogs
• The Farm Hands
• Plus… a jam with both bands at 9:30 pm
Tickets will be on sale at Mansfield Box Office, or at the gate
Saturday, June 17, 10 am to 6:30 pm, Lewis and Clark events in Gibson Park. FREE ADMISSION!
• Black Powder Opening, 10 am
• Native American Dancers and Drummers
• Native Lodge Tipi Encampment
• Children’s Discovery area with the Trade Blanket, games, stories and more
• Historic Firearms
• Newfoundland dogs
• Council Lodge, historic presentations
• Concessions and Fine Arts & Crafts Market
Sunday, June 18 – Call to register
• River Boat Cruise to Gates of the Mountains
• Includes round-trip transportation by motor coach, dinner, and River Cruise with members of the Corps!
Questions or to register? Please call (406)452-5661